Sunday 30 September 2007

October Goals

Well I am no longer troubled by the rigours of pursuing a university degree so should be able to devote a decent amount of time to the tables this month. I hope to play at least 60k hands mainly on Party, but also testing the waters in the UB and FT games. I shall be concentrating on adopting good game selection and minimising my errors whilst exploiting the weakness of other players. I shall strive to continue good bankroll management, although this discipline has improved greatly recently. I haven't set a target win rate but I guess it would be nice to surpass 5PTBB/100.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So its nice to see some successful british poker players, and i love the little battle you had with lilholdem, thinks his a nutter cos his been jail!!! I have a few online successes but not enough to sit down at a table with 20k. So where you at uni? It would be good to learn how you play cos you seem to be a very solid player. Mail me it nick2price2003@aol.com if you get a chance.

suitedflush said...

respect 2 nick2price for reading the blog :)

also tommo lol - ur entry =
play gd, play lots.

maryhadalamb said...

play well...